Interested in working for Learn On Demand Systems? Here is your chance to view and apply for the best positions with us. Click on the job titles below to check out our available positions and their requirements.
Who we are:
Learn on Demand Systems is a training and education automation company which provides training platforms for organizations globally. Our OneLearn platform is leveraged by some of the worlds largest companies to automate the delivery of hands-on learning at massive scale. We maintain a series of datacenter locations, and also leverage public cloud providers within our application framework. OneLearn Training Management is a type of Learning Management Platform used to manage training programs including enrollment, scheduling, delivery, and billing. OneLearn Lab on Demand is a hands-on experience engine which provisions public cloud resources as well as virtual machines for on-demand access to complex training scenarios.
Who you are:
You are a Systems and Security Administrator who has practiced in multiple disciplines: high-availability architectures and solutions, virtualization infrastructure solutions, scripting and automation, and Microsoft on-premises and cloud architecture best practices. You have a demonstrable knowledge of security concepts and practices. You quickly master details and new technologies and enjoy being at the forefront of cloud technology and services. You are a broadly skilled Windows administrator with a passion for information security.
As a Systems and Security Administrator at Learn on Demand Systems, you will help drive the evolution of our network and server architecture. You will perform technical security reviews and network analysis to include scanning, testing, and auditing to determine system vulnerability using established procedures and toolsets. You will design and implement rules and practices for various systems on the basis of current threats, vulnerabilities, or other specifics to the OneLearn computing environment. You will have a deep understanding of Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization technologies, clustering technologies, and resilient networks.
What you’ll do:
• Maintenance and implementation of infrastructure technologies in a large scale multi-home hybrid-cloud environment with a distributed workforce. Responsibilities and technologies include:
o Microsoft Server & Hybrid Cloud Stack (Hyper-V, Server 2012 R2 & 2016, System Center Stack)
o VMWare Enterprise Virtualization (ESXi & vCenter)
o Cloud Service Infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
o Supporting Office 365 user technologies (Exchange, CRM, Skype for Business, etc.)
o Ensuring operational health and system resilience from failure and security threats, including disaster recovery, back-ups, monitoring, alerting and environment hardening
o Windows Clustering and high availability infrastructure
o Edge Firewall (Fortinet) and physical network management
o Ensure information security best practices and compliance
Learn on Demand Systems is a distributed, virtual office company. This is primarily a work from home position. However, you may be required to make regular trips to our datacenters. We are a 24/7/365 solutions company and, as such, you will be part of an on-call rotation and alerting system.
What you’ll bring:
• 5+ years of experience that includes large scale virtualization and automation in a Windows environment
• Strong demonstrated work experience and knowledge, or some professional certifications: A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, etc.
• Strong demonstrated ability to automate in a Windows environment. PowerShell knowledge is a must.
• Ability to work cooperate with all levels of staff. Ability to work well remotely: manage, track, and report time. Communicate well in a distributed office across several time zones. You will be expected to maintain an office space that is free from distraction and suitable for frequent video and audio conferencing.
• Competitive salary, vacation and holiday package
• Work from home
• Medical, dental, & life insurance
• Unparalleled access to training, certification and continuing IT education
• Home office expense budget
• 401K program
CONNECT WITH US