It is now possible to use a SATA disk controller in VMware based labs.
- My Labs page now displays the virtualization platform and cloud platform used for lab profiles in the Favorites section.
- Special characters can now be added to cloud credential pools when adding credentials to a pool.
- Special characters can now be used in a password when creating or editing a user profile.
- When a lab profile uses a theme with custom CSS, it is applied to the lab instruction editor as well as the lab.
- When the portal window is closed on a Cloud Slice lab, portal links in the lab instructions will now reopen the portal […]
- It is now possible to add a virtual machine to a lab belonging to a different series. Previously, the VM chooser dialog was permanently filtered against the lab’s series. Now, this filter can be removed if desired.
- Files and folders within storage management pages are now always sorted in alphabetical order.
- Life Cycle Actions now indicate if they are disabled without the need to edit the LCA.
- Fixed a bug that prevented search pages from functioning when using Internet Explorer.
A sort button has been added to sort output options alphabetically. Clicking the sort button changes to alphabetical, and clicking again changes it back to the by relevance sort order. This does not change the sequence that the fields are display in search results. This only makes it easier to find options when enabling or disabling output options.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PowerShell from being available for ABA scripts in cloud/container hybrid labs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a user profile image from displaying on the My Labs page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the cloud subscription pool name from displaying when launching a lab using the Launch on Subscription button.
It is now possible to enable Disk UUID on vSphere VMs. There is a checkbox on the VM profile to enable this feature.
Lab profiles now have an option on the advanced tab to allow lab users to disconnect from the lab and keep the lab running. The disconnected lab will still count towards the user’s active lab instances.
- Updated text on lab profile details page to reflect external instructions, rather than Git Integration.
- Fixed typos on instruction source selection page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users with proper permissions from deleting files in cold storage.
- When using a filter for Key in a lab instance search, an error message is now displayed if you are searching with an invalid value (non-GUID). Entering a valid GUID allows the search to perform as expected and return search results.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a virtual machine from being reverted in a shared lab environment.
- Disabling a lab series now disables labs that belong to that lab series from being launched. Labs that are disabled this way will not be included in the Catalog API call response.
- Fixed a bug […]
It is now possible to use an ADO repository to sync instructions to a lab profile. Syncing instructions with an ADO repository allows lab authors to utilize version control in ADO, multi-author support, as well as centralized management of lab instructions in ADO.
IDL legacy is no longer available to use in new labs. The option to use IDL (legacy) for lab instructions has been removed from LOD. IDL legacy labs that have not yet been converted to IDLx will be automatically upgraded on October 1.