Interested in working for Learn On Demand Systems?
Here is your chance to view and apply for the best positions with us.
Click on the job titles below to check out our available positions and their requirements.
Help Desk Technician
Assist our customers and provide them with answers to their questions using multiple media types (phone, email, ticket system, IM, etc.) This position requires excellent customer service skills and moderate technical knowledge.
- Assist customers with questions and issues around their lab interface
- End users require support on usernames, passwords, lab launches, connectivity and lab content
- Operations managers require support with class creation, rosters, lab launch testing usernames, passwords and other issues
- Microsoft specific users have immediate course/class needs
- Escalate tickets per call tree when necessary
- Support other LODS teams as needed.
- Perform testing of LOD and LMS programs and features
- Report and document issues for Platform Team
- Work with Operations on projects
- Develop and maintain best practices for use of Lab on Demand
- Provide feedback on the self-help articles in the help centers
- Provide articles on common tips and tricks to alleviate tickets
- Perform routine maintenance on Lab on Demand to ensure compliance with best practices and procedures.
- Monitor and control offline and resume only servers when appropriate
- Perform configuration and maintenance on behalf of customers when appropriate.
- At all times have a thorough understanding of all aspects of Lab on Demand Systems products, including all features, functions, and capabilities.
- Training Management System
- IDL Studio
- Lab on Demand
- Health IT
- Automation Tools
- Cloud Based Solutions (Azure, AWS)
- GitHub Repository Management
- Be familiar with all major customers and general users of Lab on Demand.
- Have a solid technical background on the following.
- Basic PC equipment
- Audio configuration
- MS Office365 Applications
- Skype for Business
- Ticket tracking and time keeping software
- Classrooms, labs, courseware and other parts of Technical Education