- Lab costs are now shown in USD, regardless of user language.
- Lab On Demand now supports a new type of container image classed as CodeLab. The type filter on the Find Container Image page now supports filtering by type Codelab.
- A new Code Language Administration page has been created. This allows for the management of the container used, the default templates shown in the Edit Code Fabric screen, and information used to process submitted code in the CodeHost.
- Code language data is now pulled from a database object instead of being stored uniquely in each lab profile.
- Code Lab Documentation
- Lab authors with the “Error Viewing (by organization)” permission can now view any lab instance errors occurring in lab instances of lab profiles belonging to the organizations they manage. The Find Lab Instance Errors search page can be located under the Lab Instance tile on the Lab on Demand admin page.
- Cloud Slice Subscription labs that apply an Access Control Policy at the subscription level are now returned in search results for that Access Control Policy.
- If Background Event Service discovers residue on a virtualized host, cloud hosts will now ignore requests to tear down resources on the associated dedicated subscription if the subscription has already been assigned to another lab instance.
- Child lab profiles inheriting an environment can no longer be exported.
- Docker host app settings have been moved into environment specific files.
- Client-side gateway scripts updated to allow Firefox to work with client-side ESM audio recording.
- Activity groups […]
In our continuing effort to improve accessibility for all our students and meet MAS standards:
- Resizing the page at 400% zoom will now act according to accessibility standards.
Classroom Maximum Capacity – Error on Roster: We have fixed an issue on the class roster where users received the error message below when changing the Enrollment Status to Enrolled.
‘This enrollment would cause the selected classroom to exceed maximum occupancy.’
Translation – files Update: We have updated the language files in TMS for the following supported languages:
- Chinese (Simplified)
Create / Edit Subscription Membership: We have fixed an issue with the Expires date field not calculating the correct Start Date format when is not MM/DD/YYYY.
In our continuing effort to improve accessibility for all our students and meet MAS standards we have updated the Course Catalog page:
- On the ‘Course Catalog’ page, at 200% zoom mode, the user profile menu and notification icon no longer disappear.
- Lab Activities – Status and Scoring Fields: On the Organization Preference tab, we have added a ‘Show Activity Status and Score on activities listings’ checkbox for Course Assignment / Class Enrollment. This will allow an organization to hide the Status and Score fields for all lab activities and the feature will be enabled by default.
- API – SearchClubs: We have fixed the API results from listing archived courses.
- Disabled Organization Text: On the Organization profile page, ‘Temporarily’ is removed from the text for disabled organizations.
- Notification Replacement Text – [ClassStartTimeLocal] and [ClassEndTimeLocal]: We have fixed an […]
- IDLx variable assignment now supports a new password textbox. The textbox can be created in IDLx via the @lab token @lab.TextBoxPassword(Name). Text entered into the box will be obscured from the user, and will be assigned to the lab variable Name.
- Fixed an issue preventing IDLx replacement tokens with repeated special characters from displaying properly.