A sort button has been added to sort output options alphabetically. Clicking the sort button changes to alphabetical, and clicking again changes it back to the by relevance sort order. This does not change the sequence that the fields are display in search results. This only makes it easier to find options when enabling or disabling output options.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PowerShell from being available for ABA scripts in cloud/container hybrid labs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a user profile image from displaying on the My Labs page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the cloud subscription pool name from displaying when launching a lab using the Launch on Subscription button.
It is now possible to enable Disk UUID on vSphere VMs. There is a checkbox on the VM profile to enable this feature.
Lab profiles now have an option on the advanced tab to allow lab users to disconnect from the lab and keep the lab running. The disconnected lab will still count towards the user’s active lab instances.
Soon courses will only be available to be used in classes and course assignments if they are part of a publishing group. Therefore, to assist LODS staff and Operations Managers in identifying courses that don’t belong to a publishing group, these courses now have a message at the top of the profile that states This course must be added to a Publishing Group to be available to use. In addition, we have added a Has Publishing Group filter and output option to Find Courses.
With the proper permissions, achievements can now be made globally available. Your organization has the ability to opt in or out of global achievements when it has achievements enabled. Opting in allows your students to earn these achievements. This eliminates the need to mark “Enable achievements for outside organizations” on courses.
To help those who schedule classes and plan the logistics for instructors, we have added two new output options on the Instructor Schedule: City and Country. When turned on these will display the city and country the instructor is from if that data is in their profile.
Note: The instructor names in the picture are fictitious.
You can now sort the Output Options list on search pages and Chooser dialogs alphabetically or by groups (traditional method). Many of these pages and dialogs have large output options lists. The new Sort Alphabetically/Sort by Group toggle at the top of the lists help you to find the output options you are looking for faster.
Note: The 2CSS custom fields are fictitious fields that are only shown to demonstrate that custom fields are included in the sort.
We have made the following enhancements to our TMS:
- For accessibility purposes, screen readers now correctly read the Login Assistance page.
- We now prevent users from being created through the API for organizations that have been disabled.
- All users created through the API will now have Enable Notifications set for them automatically.
- You can no longer save a class with a Custom Virtual Classroom delivery without the URL for the classroom.
- Instructors with the Response viewing (by instructor class) permission will now be able to export survey results from their classes.
- New subscriptions can now be saved without an expiration […]
It is now possible to use an ADO repository to sync instructions to a lab profile. Syncing instructions with an ADO repository allows lab authors to utilize version control in ADO, multi-author support, as well as centralized management of lab instructions in ADO.