Skip to content Code Labs
- Swift has been added as a supported code language.
- Ruby has been added as a supported code language.
- Code Labs now support scoring via API. For more information about scoring labs via API, click here.
- Code Labs lab instance details can now be returned via API. For more information about returning lab details via API, click here.
- Code Labs tests activity results are now displayed on the lab details page. The details contain the console output, as well as metadata such as language and elapsed runtime.
- Code Labs now support the Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) 1.1 & 1.3 standard for integration with Learning Management Systems.