As part of the New Lab Developer Experience, a new save dialog window has been introduced into the Lab on Demand Lab Client. Lab Developers will be able to update and create new lab profiles by selecting Save from the hamburger menu.
- Update the number of processors and RAM on virtual machines right from the lab instance, no need to relaunch.
- Improved workflow when capturing differencing disks and committing container changes.
- Easily create new lab profiles by specifying the RAM, Processor count, Number, Name, Description, Organization, Expected and Maximum Duration.
- Dynamically create new lab series or select existing ones for assignment when saving a new lab profile.
- Save current lab instance with no more clicks than before.