Join us for our next workshop: January 28, 2021
Our lab development platform, Lab on Demand, offers a rich set of tools that enable Lab Developers to focus on developing labs in a standardized, efficient way.
Learn on Demand Systems offers a FREE, monthly workshop for Lab Developers to immerse themselves in hands-on learning under the guidance of product and platform experts.
Test your Code Writers’ Skills with Code Labs
Thursday, January 28, 2021
Two timeslot options to best serve you!
9:00am – 12:00pm or 2:00 – 5:00pm ET
(14:00 – 17:00 or 19:00 – 21:00 UTC)
Imagine you’re training users on programming. Rather than giving the users a Virtual Machine (VM), which isn’t really needed, what if you could just give them a development page and then verify that their code works the way that it is supposed to? Now you can! Code Labs from Learn on Demand Systems can help you provide a comprehensive development environment for your learners and help you test their coding skills with multiple programming languages.
1. Access a simple virtual coding environment just for code labs.
2. Build code testing to ensure that the learner programs correctly.
3. Choose between multiple languages and make them available to your users.
Ready to register?
Step 1: Click the Register Now button below
Step 2: Sign in or Create an Account
- Sign In if you have registered for Launch or a Lab Developer Workshop since August 2020
- Create an Account if you are new to our events as of August 2020 (Note: This account will then be tied to your future workshop attendance, so you can easily access past workshop materials. For future events, you’ll be able to simply login without entering your personal information each time!)
Step 3: Click Lab Developer Workshop in the top menu bar and then in the Class Browser, select the session time that works best for you by clicking on the appropriate class tile, then select Enroll me on the class page
Step 4: You’re now registered! Accept the meeting request that will show up in your registered email account
Want a registration alert for a future topic? Complete the form below and we’ll reach out when registration opens.
Interested in past workshops?
We record each session to make it available for viewing after the event. Below are the topics from the past sessions. Simply click the button below to request access to the recordings.
Instruction Customization – August 27, 2020
Scored Labs – July 30, 2020
Basic Training for Lab on Demand – October 29, 2020
Putting Instructions in Place with IDLx and Lab on Demand – November 19, 2020
Brian Bork is a Senior Technical Readiness Trainer at Learn on Demand Systems. Brian became an MCT in 1999. He has taught Microsoft, UNIX, Linux, HTML/PHP and IIS technologies all over the world. Still certified as an MCT, Brian now teaches educational soft-skills about remote/virtual/online delivery technologies.