IT organizations must develop organizational practices, such as skills assessments and the use of agile teams, to keep pace with the inevitable digital transformation. Many organizations are creating skills
Deliver hands-on labs and product demonstrations simply, reliably and securely.
Instantly scale from a single user to hundreds or thousands. Provide scenario- and experienced-based learning to students in any location, at any time. Create your own integrated digital learning experiences, or use tried-and-true content from our trusted partners. Available in your cloud, our cloud, and the public cloud.
Build labs that run in the cloud.
- Keep your costs manageable and save time with features like Cloud Slice.
Build labs that run in a virtualized environment.
- Use geolocation to automatically launch the labs in the data center closest to you using Hyper-V® or vSphere®.
Build shared labs.
- Enable multiple users to work cooperatively or competitively, individually or in teams, in shared labs with shared resources.
- Use a cyber range environment to create and test strategies securely.
- Create and execute team projects to perform complicated DevOps tasks, develop content delivery processes, or create and test different strategies, all within a secure environment.
Go beyond virtual machines and networks.
- Integrate a lab with other apps or services to dynamically extend the lab experience beyond virtual machines and networks. Use Life Cycle Actions to automatically perform tasks such as invoking a web API, sending a notification message to a student, or invoking commands in the cloud or on a specific VM in a lab.
Add labs to other learning platforms.
- Use our API to integrate Lab on Demand features into external services or platforms.
- Invoke Learning Tools Interoperability to embed labs in LTI consumer platforms such as Open edX and Moodle.
Create student assessments.
- Choose from fill-in-the-blank, multiple-choice, or automated scoring scripts.
Keep your labs secure.
- Set restrictions, block sites and create an enhanced firewall. Increase or decrease restrictions as needed.
“We have been with LoDS since the establishment of their services. I can say without hesitation that from top to bottom they are the industry leader. Their lab offerings are the most robust/feature rich in the industry while being very consistent and reliable. Their team of professionals, across all areas of their business, are an absolute pleasure to work with, and are committed to providing the best possible products, support, and customer service to my organization and every single one of my customers.”
Brady Anderson, Sr. Systems Support Supervisor, Benchmark Learning
LEARN ABOUT WHAT'S NEW IN LAB ON DEMAND
The Announcements feature has had a major overhaul in functionality and appearance. You now have much more flexibility to control how, where, and when announcements are seen. Here are a
For Tableau Conference Europe’s first-ever hosted hands-on training labs, Tableau is using Learn on Demand Systems’ new Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Slice features within the Lab on Demand (LOD)