Skip to content LOD Improvements and Fixes
- When exporting a lab profile that uses a vSphere VM with EFI enabled, that setting will now persist when the lab is exported.
- Increased security for authenticated launch links and introduced optional per user retake logic.
- Fixed a bug in the lab client that could prevent a lab from syncing with the server when the lab is configured for virtualization but does not contain any VMs.
- Fixed a bug in the lab edit page that prevented the minimum show time on Content URLs from being removed.
- Removed the validation warning when saving an Azure CSS lab without a Resource Group configured.
- Improved logic to require an Access Control Policy in Azure CSS labs when a user is given Contributor or Owner Subscription Permissions.
- Updated tool tip in Cloud Subscription Pool Automation Settings.
- A column has been added to Lab Series details pages to identify the cloud platform that is being used in each lab profile.