Skip to content LOD Improvements and Fixes
- Cloud Slice labs will now launch an interstitial page to help with resizing and relocation if opened in a window or tab that cannot readily be resized or moved.
- You can now search for API Consumers by specifying which lab series are available to them using the Available Lab Series and Available Lab Series Name filters.
- A note is now placed on the lab instance details page when the instance is canceled using the API cancel call.
- Fixed a bug that prevented enhanced users from saving a differencing disk to their organization storage.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a user with the proper permissions from being able to view lab tags that they have added to lab profiles.
- Fixed a bug that caused an improper title to appear in the Network drop-down selector in the lab client.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a user with proper permissions from deleting a cloud resource template.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a lab instance from closing when using the split windows view.
- Fixed a bug that caused a VMware lab to fail to launch when ESX creates a folder that already exists.