Skip to content LOD Improvements and Fixes
- Cloud Slice Subscription labs are now returned as results when searching by Access Control Policy.
- Fixed a dependency issue that would prevent the removal of CloudFormation stacks dependent on a missing role.
- Fixed a bug preventing AWS Fabric labs from launching after they are created via Save-As.
- The support chat link appearing in the lab client will now be determined by the organization the lab user is a member of, rather than the source organization for the lab.
- AWS Fabric labs with shared subscriptions no longer support executing Life Cycle Actions against AWS.