Learn on Demand Systems enables you to create Cloud Slices in Microsoft Azure:
A Cloud Slice is a dynamically provisioned, load-balanced cloud subscription that may contain pre-configured cloud resources (resource groups, storage accounts, networks, websites, etc.). Students can work with existing cloud resources that you have set up for them in their Cloud Slice subscription and/or create resources in the Cloud Slice subscription as part of the lab. The Cloud Slice subscription and all resources it contains are only available as long as the lab is running. This ensures that once a student is finished with the lab, you will not incur additional cloud platform charges from resources that they were using.
Receive a free one-year subscription to our IDL Studio to create Microsoft Azure Cloud Slice labs that can be delivered to a maximum of 12 concurrent users, with access to all documentation and our library of pre-defined ARM templates as well as email support.
- You must provide your own Microsoft Azure subscription in order to create and deliver your Microsoft Cloud Slice labs.
- You are responsible for all Microsoft Azure costs incurred during the building and delivery of your labs.
- You are limited to a maximum of 12 concurrent users across all of the Microsoft Azure Cloud Slice labs that belong to your organization and that you are the author of.
- Labs may only be used in classes for which you are the instructor or published via an on-demand catalog in the TMS.
- This offer is limited to one free IDL Studio subscription per eligible customer and cannot be combined with any other offer unless otherwise permitted by Learn on Demand Systems.
- Throughout the 12-month duration of your use of the free subscription, you may receive periodic email communications with best practices, training, tips and tricks, and valuable offers related to Learn on Demand Systems. You can stop receiving communications by opting out via the unsubscribe link in the emails. Read the privacy statement.
- Learn on Demand Systems reserves the right to modify or discontinue any of the free services or IDL Studio subscription at any time with or without notice.
For more information on Cloud Slices read our Cloud Slice Guide.