In this session, we will discuss the underlying hosting fabrics that the platform supports and what to think about before building a lab. Learn about the different fabrics, the key advantages of each one and when to use them before you start architecting your lab design.
During this webinar, we will provide insights on:
1. The advantages and differences between hosting fabrics.
2. Best practices around designing labs.
3. How to write simple, yet effective lab instructions using the Markdown language.
March 30th, 2020
9am EST (1pm GMT)
March 30th, 2020
1pm EST (5pm GMT)
More information and how-to documentation on this topic, is available via the links below.
- Choosing a lab fabric blog.
- Lab on Demand Administration:
- Introduction to Lab on Demand UI: Explanation of Lab on Demand UI.
- Lab Interface Frequently Asked Questions: Frequently asked questions about the Lab on Demand Interface.
- Lab Profile Creation and Explanation: Lab profile creation, and explanation of lab profile creation.
- Lab Series Creation and Explanation: Lab series creation, and explanation of lab series creation.
- Organization RAM Limits: Max RAM usage, max active lab instances and max RAM per lab profile.
- Virtual machine Profile Creation and Explanation.
Click here to try a free lab.
If you’d like more information, or have questions, please contact us.
James is a Senior Product Manager at Learn on Demand Systems. A Microsoft Certified Trainer, James is an IT Pro specializing in Microsoft Azure IaaS Solutions. He is skilled with Linux and various Microsoft technologies including PowerShell, Windows Client/Server, and Hyper-V.