- When making the Details API call, the EstimatedReadySeconds property is now the sum of the time it takes to launch the lab and the Display Delay configured in the Advanced tab of the lab profile.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a lab instance search from returning results when the lab profile contains special characters in the lab profile name.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a lab from honoring the default selection on VMs when a new lab was created during differencing disk capture, or when creating a new lab using Save As and choosing the option to create new VM profiles.
- Fixed […]
A new option has been added to Evaluations, to allow the use of a star rating scale when creating or editing an Evaluation.
Lab on Demand has been updated with a universal theming engine. Instead of having separate theme settings for the lab client, authoring tools, and admin tools, one theme setting now applies to all areas of the platform. No matter where you set the theme, it will apply across the entire platform. This also means that all the themes previously only available in the lab client are now available in the LOD admin site.
- Cloud subscription details pages now have a Find Lab Instances link to search for all lab instances associated with the cloud subscription.
- When a resource is added to a lab profile on the Advanced tab and the Lab Manual box is checked, and there are no IDLx instructions, the lab will default to the instructions tab.
- Fixed an issue that prevented folders from appearing in alphabetical order in the storage browser when there is leading or trailing white space in the folder name. The white space is now omitted from the name when it is saved.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a parent […]
It is now possible to use a SATA disk controller in VMware based labs.
- My Labs page now displays the virtualization platform and cloud platform used for lab profiles in the Favorites section.
- Special characters can now be added to cloud credential pools when adding credentials to a pool.
- Special characters can now be used in a password when creating or editing a user profile.
- When a lab profile uses a theme with custom CSS, it is applied to the lab instruction editor as well as the lab.
- When the portal window is closed on a Cloud Slice lab, portal links in the lab instructions will now reopen the portal […]
- It is now possible to add a virtual machine to a lab belonging to a different series. Previously, the VM chooser dialog was permanently filtered against the lab’s series. Now, this filter can be removed if desired.
- Files and folders within storage management pages are now always sorted in alphabetical order.
- Life Cycle Actions now indicate if they are disabled without the need to edit the LCA.
- Fixed a bug that prevented search pages from functioning when using Internet Explorer.
A sort button has been added to sort output options alphabetically. Clicking the sort button changes to alphabetical, and clicking again changes it back to the by relevance sort order. This does not change the sequence that the fields are display in search results. This only makes it easier to find options when enabling or disabling output options.
- Fixed a bug that prevented PowerShell from being available for ABA scripts in cloud/container hybrid labs.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a user profile image from displaying on the My Labs page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the cloud subscription pool name from displaying when launching a lab using the Launch on Subscription button.
It is now possible to enable Disk UUID on vSphere VMs. There is a checkbox on the VM profile to enable this feature.