AWS lab fabric support has been updated with changes that will improve stability, efficiency and scalability.
A new filter has been added to Access Control Policies (ACP) search, to filter results based on the JSON content. This will provide the ability to quickly locate ACPs in Lab on Demand that use specific resources.
When a lab uses Activity Based Assessments (ABA) that are scored, it is now possible to show detailed score results to the lab user when the lab is scored. This option is configured in the Activity editor within the lab profile.
It is now possible to change the order of scripts when an Activity Based Assessment (ABA) has multiple scripts. Changing the order of the scripts in the UI also changes the order that the scripts will be executed.
- When a Shared Environment lab is cancelled, a warning is now displayed to notify the user that all participant labs will be cancelled.
- When setting a lab to be a Shared Class Environment, the setting to save/cancel labs when the Last Activity threshold is exceeded, is now unchecked. This will prevent participant labs from being cancelled when the Shared Environment is cancelled due to inactivity.
- Added a new IDLx replacement token that shows the region where a cloud resource group is deployed.
- Activity Task Lists now list results in lab instance details page.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Override Client Landing Page from displaying when a cloud platform or virtualization platform was not configured on the lab profile.
- Fixed a bug that prevented a scored lab created via the save as function from properly inheriting scoring information.
- Fixed a bug causing errors when viewing, modifying, or exporting lab manuals after exporting and importing an AWS lab series.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the […]
Lab on Demand legacy Flash and Silverlight machine remote controllers have been removed.
Any students still using Flash or Silverlight machine remote controller are encouraged to migrate to the HTML5 machine remote controller. Connectivity requirements for the HTML5 controller are available in our Connectivity Requirements documentation.
The permissions required to inspect disks in Lab on Demand have been adjusted.
- Inspection of a disk on a datacenter is now based on viewing rights on the datacenter.
- Inspection of a disk on a file share is now based on viewing rights on the file share.
- Inspection of a disk on a lab host is now based on viewing rights on the lab host.
Learn on Demand Systems now has a support chat option for Lab on Demand Admin Site, the Lab Client and the TMS admin site. Users can initiate a chat session with our Support Team. This feature is enabled by default for all organizations, but it can be disabled if needed from the organization profile. Chat transcripts are stored in a support ticket, and a copy is emailed to the user. Click here to learn more!
- Mouse cursors in Hyper-V based labs will now dynamically change when resizing windows, while hovering over a text field, and selecting anchor points.
- More flexible API configurations by allowing presets to be adjusted.
- Virtual machines can now be renamed when saving a new lab profile from a running lab instance.
- Improved Task Tracking behavior when using in conjunction with Includes.
- Updated verification message when deleting cloud subscriptions pools.
- Fixed a bug that improperly appended title information to container labs.
- Fixed a bug preventing ABA scripts from appearing in lab profiles created from the template gallery.