We have made the following enhancements to our TMS:
- For accessibility purposes, screen readers now correctly read the Login Assistance page.
- We now prevent users from being created through the API for organizations that have been disabled.
- All users created through the API will now have Enable Notifications set for them automatically.
- You can no longer save a class with a Custom Virtual Classroom delivery without the URL for the classroom.
- Instructors with the Response viewing (by instructor class) permission will now be able to export survey results from their classes.
- New subscriptions can now be saved without an expiration date if Expires is unchecked.
- Course custom fields can now be deleted.
- The small Achievements icon is no longer visible above the Badges section of a student’s Achievements page.