The Announcements feature has had a major overhaul in functionality and appearance. You now have much more flexibility to control how, where, and when announcements are seen. Here are a
Simply and easily manage all of your training.
Deliver instructor-led training in physical or virtual classrooms, self-paced training, and webinars. Create courses with integrated labs and activities, or deliver existing learning content from major providers. Package content in subscriptions and learning paths to create an experience that’s truly yours.
Build courses with fully integrated labs.
- Utilize Lab on Demand to automate and scale course delivery.
Automate with API integrations and/or training keys.
- Integrate virtual classroom courses with Adobe Connect.
- Push and pull data with API integrations.
- Assign students training keys to enable self-registration.
Customize the look and feel of your website.
- From the navigation to your logo and beyond, enable students to experience your site the way you envision.
Create custom courses or use existing content.
- Create custom enterprise-grade courses complete with videos, LOD labs, assessments, surveys and downloadable materials and resources that are SCORM compliant and conform to the Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) standard.
- Take advantage of our large inventory of content from trusted providers, such as Microsoft, Logical Operations, EC-Council, GTSLearning, IBM and VMware.
Create the ideal learning experiences for your users.
- Augment platform login with our list of authentication providers or use Single Sign-On (SSO) from your own portal.
- Package content in clubs and learning paths.
- Provide on-demand, subscription, or pay-as-you-go options.
- Customize automated notifications to keep your users informed.
“The OneLearn TMS empowers us to spend more time-solving problems with and for our clients and less time worrying about infrastructure. I love everything about what Learn on Demand Systems brings to the training and certification world. Without it our business would not be able to accommodate the clients that we do and that is a HUGE deal.”
Dylan Negangard, IT support specialist, Directions Training
LEARN ABOUT WHAT'S NEW IN TRAINING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
One means of customizing your organization’s site is to add access to a course catalog. This gives clients the opportunity to view all your course offerings and read a description